What to Expect Your First Visit
Please contact our office Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. to schedule an initial evaluation. Our friendly office staff will assist you in getting an appointment as early as possible.
Initial Evaluations take approximately one hour. Please arrive 15 minutes early to submit your intake paperwork. Completing required forms ahead of your appointment time will speed up your check-in process.
Your follow-up visits will be scheduled after you and your physical therapist have determined your treatment plan.
On your first visit please bring the following:
- Drivers license or ID card
- Prescription for physical therapy (or if you do not have a prescription, check out Direct Access)
- All forms completely filled out, or allow time to do them here. click here to download forms assigned by the front office
- Your insurance card (We also have excellent Self Pay rates) and payment method
- Change of clothing (i.e. shorts if you are seeking treatment for your leg; tank top or loose fitting, short-sleeved shirt for treatment of your neck, shoulder, elbow; flexible clothing if you are seeking treatment for your low back).
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at 540-955-1837 for more info!